The new Komatsu PC88MR-11 midi excavator builds on the solid foundations of the hugely successful PC88MR-10 to bring more unrivalled customer value to the midi excavator sector. The PC88MR-11’s new features deliver a significant boost to productivity, reduced fuel consumption and faster work equipment speed.
The PC88MR-11 takes full advantage of Komatsu group knowhow to offer ultimate versatility, ease of buying, and increased effeciency with the factory-fitted Lehnhoff Powertilt option.
Environmental concerns are growing, and urban areas are becoming increasingly sensitive to emissions. The PC88MR-11’s low consumption and powerful EU Stage V engine (50.7 kW / 68hp) provides customers with the opportunity to participate in any tender, demonstrate environmental credentials, and future-proof their investment.
A tight tail swing lets the operator concentrate on the work at hand, with no worry about rearswing impacts, and helps to make the PC88MR-11 a verstaile solution, ideal even in confined areas.
The external design is also improved with an all-new MR-11 cutting edge stylin. The new PC88MR-11 offers first class operator comfort, smart safety initiatives, intuitive ergonomics, huge advances in performance and controllability, easy serviceability, peace of mind through a proven Komatsu aftertreatment system, and the highest levels of standard specifications in the industry.
The operators will find improvements everywhere: a redesigned blade for better dozing, the repositioning of the low/high gear switch for better ergonomic, or an automatic change-over valve for higher comfort when changing attachments. This will be appreciated by current and new users alike.
Simone Reddi, Komatsu Europe Product Manager for midi excavators, says “This is not just a simple model update. The PC88MR-11 introduces several improvements in digging performances and structure. The whole dig-loading cycle is improved, increasing production, giving the feeling of a faster machine. Last but not least, this latest Komatsu midi excavator features the European debut of the brand new EU Stage V Komatsu 2.4 liter engine with KDPF (no SCR needed). Enjoy lower fuel consumption, higher performances and unrivalled efficiency”.
PC88MR-11 features and benefits:
- Modern, distinctive, and desirable Komatsu MR-11 styling.
- EU Stage V compliant engine with DPF and no need for SCR. – compete in any tender, care for the environment, future proof your investment, peace of mind.
- Net power increase vs. PC88MR-10.
- Engine fan clutch system – low noise and fuel consumption reduction.
- Productivity: up 7% vs PC88MR-10. (Hoist / swing operations speed up).
- Fuel (l/hr) consumption: in average,6% lower than PC88MR-10.
- Levelling speed: 14% increase vs. PC88MR-10.
- Attachment oil flow (l/min): +12% vs. PC88MR-10.
- New blade shape: improved dozing operation.
- Travel hi/lo switchable on blade lever: intuitively positioned for productivity up.
- LED work lamps: see and be seen whatever the conditions.
- Bluetooth radio: get connected.
- Air heated suspended seat: maximized operator’s comfort.
- Attachment flow setting: easy, all through monitor
- Easy radiator cleaning: thanks to the convenient, well placed dust net
- New large access doors: easy, fast, safe maintenance.
- Engine maintenance items: all on one side and accessible from ground level – easy, fast, safe.
- Easy floor mat cleaning.
- Transport height reduced 20mm vs. PC88MR-10.
- Automatic 2 way -> 1 way -> 2-way attachment switching : safe, fast & versatile.